Liberty Manor Adult Day Services is a new adult day center built to enhance the lives of our participants while providing respite to their caregivers. We focus on the physical, social and emotional needs of adults requiring supervised care in a welcoming setting that feels like home.
Open 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, we offer flexibility to caregivers at a considerably lower cost than home care while providing additional social and emotional benefits to their loved ones.
By using our services, families can delay out-of-home placement for their loved ones.
Call (570) 445–3803
or click this link
for more information
or to schedule a tour!
Adult Day Services include:
- Nursing assessments & services
- Medication Administration
- Rehabilitation services: physical or occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Podiatry care
- Recreational therapy activities
- Memory Care activities focusing on reminiscing, recalling and use of fine and gross motor skills
- Breakfast, lunch and two snacks daily following Pennsylvania Department of Education Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) guidelines.
- Assistance with daily tasks including bathing, grooming and toiletry
- Socialization including optional intergenerational activities
Our facilities include a living area, community room, breakfast bar, outdoor gardening area with pergola patio, wheelchair accessible showers and bathrooms and a medical station. Liberty Manor is equipped with cameras and security system for safety monitoring and to prevent client elopement or wandering.
We accept Medicaid, VA Benefits, long term care insurance and private pay.
Liberty Manor’s mission is dedicated to strengthening families by providing a safe, nurturing, community environment through a continuum of services.