We continue to see a strong increase in the amount of responsibilities that fall upon family givers. We provide services to enhance the lives of our participants and to be the caregivers’ respite and support while providing peace of mind to you and your loved ones.
Liberty Manor will provide assistance during the day with daily living services as bathing, grooming, medication administration/monitoring, bowel/bladder management, quality of life services, functional mobility, companionship socialization, recreational therapy and memory care.
We offer breakfast, lunch and two snacks each day. Meals and snacks follow the nutritional guidelines of the Pennsylvania Department of Education Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
Nursing services and health care evaluations are completed and communicated with the client’s healthcare provider.
The Center is equipped with cameras and security system for safety monitoring and to prevent client elopement or wandering.
An outdoor gardening area under a pergola patio is available for those who have a green thumb or just want to relax and enjoy the weather.
Rehabilitation services: Physical or occupational therapy, speech therapy, podiatry care are either provided on site or arranged for outside the Center. Transportation will be arranged.
Our goal is to provide services to meet the needs of our clients. Please talk to us if you have a need and we will seek to provide appropriate care. We will work:
- To restore, improve and/or maintain physical and cognitive functional ability.
- To provide care that is appropriate to the participants’ level of care needs through continual assessment.
- To delay or prevent premature or inappropriate out-of-home placement.
- To foster meaningful social relationships and interactions to reduce social isolation and stimulate mental acuity.
- To provide an opportunity to be paired with a child to serve as a mentor and teacher as they participate in group intergenerational activities.
Plan of Care
Our activities are designed around each individual’s interests and abilities. We will create a custom program of activities that consider the whole person including social, emotional, spiritual, physical and creative needs.
A plan of care is written to meet the needs of each individual and may include, but is not limited to, personal care, nursing services, social services, therapeutic activities, nutritional meals and snacks, physical therapy and daily living skills.
Liberty Manor will care for an aging loved one just as you would, by understanding them as a unique individual.